Sunday, February 15, 2009

DAY 14







Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 8lb
Chest: 38"
Shoulders: 43.75"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 42.5"
Thighs: L: 25.25" R: 25.25" / L:20.75" R: 20.75"
Calf: L: 15" R: 15"
Arms: L: 12" R:12"
Well, here we are at the half way point of the challenge. As you can see, not much difference in my measurements - I can't belive my weight just won't budge (up or down)! To be honest, after the initial changes in the first week I was hoping to have seen some more changes in the second week, but maybe the carb cycling that I've started will make a difference, here' hoping. Having said that, I must just reiterate that I FEEL fantastic (I just wish my pictures looked fantastic!), I feel strong and alive and I'm soooo enjoying the workouts - yes, it's true!
Time for bed so, until tomorrow.....BE YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment