Tuesday, February 03, 2009

DAY 2




Let me start with the measurements:-
Weight: 11st 11lb
Chest: 35.75"
Shoulders: 43"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 42.75"
Thighs: L: 25.5" R: 25.5" / L: 20" R 20.25"
Calf: L: 15" R: 1"
Arms: L: 12" R: 12"
Well, today's workout was much shorter than yesterday's. It was all about arms and shoulders today - by the end of it I couldn't have fought my way out of a wet paper bag but my arms were all pumped up at the same time - very weird!
As you can see, there's already a difference in some of my stats - amazing! I know that the guys doing this challenge are looking to get bigger but for me to see the numbers coming down is what I'm after.
I'm not sure how much of it is down to the exercise or the ED but either way I'm not complaining! I'm actually finding the ED very easy - it's very commpatible with my method of weight loss coaching so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to keep it up not only for the 28 days of this challenge but indefinately.
Right! It's tim for to find out what wonderful workout I have to look forward to for tomorrow so until next time.....BE YOUR BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment