Monday, February 02, 2009

DAY 1 - starting measurements & photos - it won't be pretty!











So, here we go! I'm really not looking forward to putting my measurements up here for all to see.....

Weight: 11st 12lb
Chest: 36" (bust: just about 39")
Shoulders: 43.5"
Waist (at navel): 32.5
Hips: (a HUGE) 43"
Thighs: (carrying on the HUGE theme) L: 26" R: 26.5" / L: 19" R: 19.5"
Calf: L:15.25" R: 15.25
Arms: L: 12" R: 12"

I think I might wear a paper bag over my head for the photos!


This is the part I've really been dreading - the photos! I did warn you that it's not pretty.......
I should really clarify what this is all about. Dax Moy (a mad genius) has asked for guinea pigs to follow a new regeme for 28 days to build muscle and shed fat - who was I to ignore that?
The workouts are top secret and we are following Dax's Elimination Diet (ED) so it will be an interesting 28 days........
So, what was Day 1 like? Well, the workout was awsome even though I had to modify it and do it at home because my gym was closed. The ED is really aboUt eating clean - I'm just waiting for my caffeine withdrawal to kick in.......EEEEK!
I'll be back with more (hideous) photos and (scary) measurements for Day 2.
Until then......BE YOUR BEST!








No comments:

Post a Comment