Monday, February 09, 2009

DAY 8





Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 8lb
Chest: 37"
Shoulders: 45.5"
Waist: 31.25"
Hips: 43.3"
Thighs: L: 26.2" R: 26" / L: 20.75 R: 20.25
Calf: L: 15.4" R: 15.2"
Arms: L: 12.6" R: 12.25"
My measurements seem to be calming down a little now and my weight hasn't changed for 3 days - I don't know if that's good or bad and I'm hoping to lose some more. So I'll just keep on plugging, doing the workouts that the Mad Genius tells us to and following the ED.
My quads are singing nicely today after yesterday's workout - so goodness only knows how they'll feel tomorrow - and my arms feel about as strong as wet cottonwool after today's workout, all in all tomorrow should be interesting to say the least!
I'll let you know tomorrow - until then......BE YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment