Sunday, February 22, 2009

DAY 21







Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 7lb!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!
Chest: 37"
Shoulders: 43.75"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 42.5"
Thighs: L: 26" R: 26" / L: 20.5" R: 20.25"
Calf: L: 15.25" R: 15"
Arms: L: 12" R: 12"
WOOOOHOOOO! We're on the home stretch now and another pound off - a good way to start the last week of the challenge. I don't know what took it so long - but there it is gone! It was a long workout today, concentrating on back and hamstirings but starting with a shoulder series and ending with an ab series. Feeling quite tired this evening so I'm going to go and enjoy the ED compliant chicken casserole my lovely husband has prepared, watch a little TV and go to bed. I've written my clients' programmes for the week and I see my first one at 6:30 tomorrow morning. So, until tomorrow.....BE YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment