Friday, February 06, 2009

DAY 5




Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 9lb
Chest: 37"
Shoulders: 44"
Waist: 31.75"
Hips: 42"
Thighs: L: 26" R: 25.75" / L: 21.5" R: 20.5"
Calf: L: 15.25" R: 15"
Arms: L: 12" R: 12"
Again, some stats have changed (up and down) and some have stayed the same. I've been advised that things should settle down at about the 10 day mark.
I can't belive we're 5 days in already! I'm really enjoying the training even though I think I'm probably pushing, pulling and lifting the lightest weitghts of all us MIM-ers but I keep telling myself that as long as I'm giving it 100% then that's just fine and if I keep at it, I WILL get results.
Again, no real problems with the ED which makes me worry that I'm doing it wrong perhaps.....but I re-read it today and I think I'm on track with that too.
Today's workout - primarily chest and shoulders (with a gazillion ball ab curls at the end!) - has totally wiped me out so I'm off to bed in order that I can best put my clients through their paces tomorrow before I face the Day 6 workout so, until next time.....BE YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment