Wednesday, February 04, 2009

DAY 3
























Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 10lb
Chest: 36"
Shoulders: 43"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 42.5"
Thighs: L: 26" R: 26" / L: 21" R: 21.5"
Calf: L: 15" R: 15"
Arms: L: 12.25" R: 12.25"
So, here we are at Day 3. I'm another pound down in weight - fab! - and half an inch down on my hips - double fab!
Today's workout was all about quads, chest and back - with some core thrown in for good measure! I was comepletely numb for a while afterwards but now ALL my muscles are singing, unfortunately, however, not in harmony!
I feel like the ED is going well - no problems so far. I'm missing my morning coffee but not feeling any ill effects....yet. Maybe I'm getting my "hit" from all the hot water with ginger I'm drinking - it certainly perks me up first thing in the morning.
Can't wait to see what the mad genius has in store for us tomorrow.
Until then.....BE YOUR BEST!





No comments:

Post a Comment