Sunday, February 22, 2009

DAY 20






Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 8lb
Chest: 37.75"
Shoulders: 43.75"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 42.25"
Thighs: L: 26" R: 25.75" / L:20" R: 20"
Calf: L: 15" R: 15"
Arms: L: 12" R: 12"
Apologies for the tardiness of my post -yesterday was just "one of those days" and I just didn't make it! I did, however, manage to get my photos taken and do my measurements so I've not missed a day. Things are a bit up and down again with the measurements, also I had a clean complex carb day today as part of the carb cycling I'm doing. It's very hard to explain but when I'm not having the carbs (obviously, I'm still getting them via my veggies - I'm just not having potatoes, rice, bread (rye), etc.) even though I'm eating to feel satisfied so I'm not actually hungry I feel "empty". I really noticed this today when I had a couple of slices of rye bread - I felt full but not in a stuffed or bloated way.......weird! Give it a go and see what you think.
Right - time to go and do some housework - YUK! - so until later.....BE YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment