Thursday, February 12, 2009

DAY 11







Measurements:-
Weight: 11st 8lb
Chest: 37.5"
Shoulders: 44.75"
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 42.25"
Thighs: L:26" R: 25.75" / L:20.75 R: 20.5
Calf: L:15.25" R: 15"
Arms: L:12.25" R: 12.25"
As you can see, things are really settling down now - it would be nice to see my weight drop some more though. It was arms and chest today - directly after the workout my arms felt really pumped but totally pathetic...it was a very strange feeling! Now, however, they just feel totally pathetic! I'm looking forward to see what we have for tomorrow - I really can't belive how much I'm enjoying this....as I may have said before I may not look that different (and I apologise about the horrendous pictures) but I'm feeling GREAT! I've probably spoken too soon and tomorrow's work out is going to be a real hum-dinger! I'll let you know tomorrow - until then.....BE YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment